Sunday, April 10, 2016

Learning To Use Perfume/Cologne...

I guess is a little bit late for me to learn how to buy and apply perfumes or cologne at the age of 26... I was not exposed to the lifestyle where I get to keep some privacy in my life... Applying pefume is normal among men and most of my friends does it... To be frank I do not have a very bad body odor that leads me to apply perfume but I will definitely need it even just a little to ensure some confidents for myself... It will be difficult if the perfume comes with a sprayer I have to say... Or basically I can remove the nozzle and it function like a normal bottle??? Still more things to learn here...

What's important right now is to discover the right fragrance for me...



I like fruity aroma like peach lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment