Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Experiences In Life...

I still have a long list of things to experience in my life... Given that my age is no longer young, there is one thing I would seriously considered to experience, and that would be the Olympic...

I know I am not an athlete... So how am I going to experience Olympic??? This is where the feeling of wanted to join Olympic starts to grow in me...

Ok... First of all, Malaysia have a lot of talented athletes... However, Malaysia only participated in like quarter of the games available... And to me, I am seriously, seriously like absolutely serious about considering to join as a male gymnast... Not sure why this crosses my mind suddenly but it really starts to grow within me... It is not easy at all to train day and night provided that I still need to work... I am not even sure if I take this seriously, will I have the time to train when I need to work full time??? If I am really considering to join and quit my job, where can I find money to sustain myself??? If I choose to train at night only after my daily work and full time training on weekend, can my body take this constant workload??? How do I ever find a suitable trainer that is willingly to train me??? Where do I even start??? There are tonnes of questions unanswered and it will never be an easy road ahead...

Somehow, my rough plan would be like this:

1. Continue gym to build myself up more for a year. In the meantime, go for workout routine that gymnast needs to go for...

2. Before the time I decided to stop gym and move on to real gymnast training, look for a real gymnast trainer for guidance (I really do not have any idea how to approach one as of now)...

3. Train as much as I can after finding a real trainer... Since the next Olympic is on 2020, I still have 3 more years to further polish my skills... But before joining Olympic, I think it is wiser to compete in some non-major competition, and one of it will be Commonwealth game which will be held on 2018...

4. Work as hard as possible for Olympic after Commonwealth game...

This is what I have roughly scheduled for myself... Perhaps within this one year time, I can dig more info on how to find a real gymnast trainer and at the same time, train myself as much as possible so during my gymnast training, I won't have any issues with upper body strength... It is kinda funny that how I ended up choosing male gymnast instead of swimming/diving when I am more comfortable with water sports but here are the valid reasons:

1. We have young and potential swimmers and divers representing Malaysia... I trust and believe in them that they can get gold in the upcoming Olympic and hence, I opt for gymnast instead...

2. It has been quite some time since we have a male gymnast representing for Malaysia... This is why I took the determination to represent Malaysia as a gymnast now... It will be better if we have total of 5 male gymnasts so we are qualified for team gymnast...

3. We may or may not have a silver, or maybe even a bronze for Malaysia in any of the Olympic so far under the male gymnast sports category... Getting one, even if it is a bronze will eventually show that Malaysia indeed have talented athletes all along... Of course, it will be even more awesome if it was a gold since Malaysia never have a gold before in the history and if I really manage to get one, I will be in Malaysia lifetime history LOLZ!!!

I guess these 3 reasons are solid enough to justify my determination on being a gymnast, not as myself but as a representative for Malaysia in this sport category... This will be an interesting news by then provided that I really have my wish come true...

Right now, all I ever need is able to find the right trainer that is willingly to teach a noob like me... I believe in myself that if I have set a goal for myself, I will not back down until I achieve something out of it...

Important note: By any chance whoever that bumps to this post and you are a gymnast trainer (or maybe know someone), please comment on this post and let me know how to contact you if you are really interested in teaching me... Thank you in advance... (Lol feels like I am talking to a wall as the chances for someone to notice this post is almost 0.000000001%)



Once again let me repeat... I am NOT kidding, joking or trying to be funny about being a gymnast as a representative for Malaysia... Should any readers somehow read this, please do not hesitate to drop me a comment if you know a trainer that is willingly to teach and guide me from the beginning... I am totally ready for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment