Tuesday, August 2, 2016

2 Months Results...

Went for another full body check at the gym and the results was rather surprising... My aim to increase my body mass indeed was successful, but my muscle mass dropped by a little??? What??? Dropped??? How does that supposed to be??? I am confused now...

Based on the results, my upper body gained the most mass from both body fat and body mass... Though my overall body fat increased significantly when compared to my last 2 months' result, that was because my diet was not good at all... Like I said, my aim was to increase body mass but by body fat, that is definitely not a good thing... I can't recall how much muscle mass I gained for my arms but from my physical appearance, I am very sure that my arms got buffed slightly... I can be very sure that my chest gained some muscle mass as well... Yet I have absolutely no idea why my muscle mass dropped when compared to my last 2 months' record where I never do any weightlifting at all... Seriously what is happening to me???

Right now, for this month, I will substitute my tea break with milk, no nasi lemak in the morning and no fried/oily food for lunch and dinner, motto miruku and...... Shit now I have problem what to eat for my lunch and dinner... Based on what I read from the experts, it is best for me to consume more protein and heavier weights for muscle mass boost while slightly reduce my calories intake... It sounds extremely difficult for me because I don't take protein shakes AND I can't even find healthy, clean, rich in protein food around my office... I am going to have a hard time on this...



Why does bodybuilding so difficult??? How am I supposed to find my foooooods!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment