Saturday, August 20, 2016

Keep It Simple...

Just gonna sum up what's happening since last few weeks until today:

1. Since Pokemon Go was launch, nostalgic moments came alive...

2. Waiting for news from my agent in regards to a new project...

3. Supposed to help one of my friend to install windows but failed...

4. Watched Final Fantasy XV Kingsglaive movie in the cinema... Which is something I did not do for a year or maybe more (as in watching a movie in the cinema)...

5. Waiting eagerly for my bobby bag...

6. Waiting for the result of my Samsung Galaxy Life contest...

7. Waiting for my brother's Miku Hatsune Project Diva X...

And lastly...

8. In deep thought of joining Olympic 2020 as a gymnast... WADAFAQ???

Not sure how no. 8 came into my mind so sudden but somehow, getting a gold medal in olympic for my country is not that bad either... The rewards are quite impressive... Provided that I really think I have the talent then it would be great but by the time Olympic 2020 comes, I am too old for this shit LOLZ!!!

Oh well... Wadafaq moment are meant to be wadafaq... That's all for today's post... :)



Laptop are so not my things...

No comments:

Post a Comment