Sunday, April 2, 2017

Fumed Up!!!

Right now I am fuming up with anger and dissatisfaction, with a touch of embarrassment and extremely pissed off... That moment when you are blamed over something that you are not even responsible at the first place, plus I have contributed on getting the things but ended someone else did not take it seriously... I will sum up the story as below:

1. I bought lots of grapes
2. Someone took like 1/8 of the grapes only for some purpose
3. I get blamed for being stingy in front of all my family

That person that's blaming me might not have the intention to embarrass... Everyone else are being understandable and they don't really mind but to me, it is something that will forever engraved in my heart... Forever...



I hope this unpleasant moment can be exchanged with something I want as it is fine with me on bearing this shame... I would only like to ask for a favour, which is getting my Wellington thing successful :P

No comments:

Post a Comment