Monday, April 3, 2017

Goodbye Wellington...

Yes... Time to bid adieu to my Wellington... My application has been declined and the worst part??? It was just the first stage of the entire application... Here I am... Devastated but not depressed, sorrow and emotional... I thought yesterday was emotional enough for me... What am I supposed to do now??? The thing that I looked forward to the most does not come true... The main reason why I want to be selected is merely because of the free flight and accommodation which I definitely could not afford at all... In other words, I have lost the opportunity to even thought of working at NZ... And yes I am still absolutely reluctant to go Singapore... I would prefer to venture other places out of Asia... So where else I can choose???

I can't think of anything right now... After all the readings and hype, it all goes down straight into the drain...



This could only mean that my prayers will never be heard by the God...

No comments:

Post a Comment