Monday, May 22, 2017

Creepy...

For the first time, I am encountering something that I never expected... It happened in the gym I used to go just few hours ago... I was on my way for a shower and I passes by a dude in a shower cubicle, with his junk exposed and not even bothered to have his shower curtain closed while drying himself up with a towel... I am absolutely clueless on what I did to made him act weirdly... Basically I am just looking for the next shower and I am trying to look for a place to hang my things... Once I hang my things up, I am trying to undress to take a shower and that creepy fuckface was staring at me... WTF??? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STARING AT ME??? It is quite obvious that he is waiting for me to undress and I immediately closes my shower curtain... While I was undressing, I can see his foot, still standing OUTSIDE OF MY SHOWER CUBICLE AS IF HE IS WAITING FOR SOMETHING, and I purposely wait him to walk off before I open the curtain to put away my bag of dirty attires... After that, I thought he was gone for good and once I'm done showering, I managed to grab my towel and dry myself up, and in the next moment, he was standing in front of my shower again FFS... I opened the curtain with the towel wrapping around me and I gave him the fuck off face because this sicko pervert is seriously getting into my nerves the moment he stands infront of my shower cubicle... After I dressed myself up, I no longer see him anywhere, even in the locker room... Most probably he was hiding somewhere...

Seriously, my only assumption is that he thought that I saw his junk and he thinks I am interested with him hence he is trying to hit on me... But for fuck sake, no one will stand in front of another person's shower cubicle like that and don't fucking ever think that I will try to undress infront of you, you motherfucker sicko pervert...

Holy cow... This would be the most creepy fucked up thing I've ever experience in my entire life up until now...




I felt violated in terms of my privacy... If I ever see that sicko and he is trying to do the same thing again, I will definitely confront him... Eeeeewww... Fuck this image it is fucking gross...

No comments:

Post a Comment