Sunday, May 28, 2017

Resident Evil: Vendetta!!!


Please don't ask me why and I won't deny that I love Leon a lot... Although Chris doesn't look that bad either but I still prefer Leon (maybe due to his hairstyle lolz)... Every game and CGI movie that Leon appears, he never fails to captivate me... If Leon is real, I would not mind being gay just for him (I guess I can say this without regret because I am bisexual hahaha)...
Damn...

Anyway, I've watched RE Vendetta today... Although it is not great, but still lovely to watch... The action scenes might be a little exaggerating, yet entertaining I would say... And right now, I am looking forward to Leon's next appearance and having Ada around will be much more preferable...



Leon is just too much as a fictional character...

No comments:

Post a Comment