Saturday, May 20, 2017

First Time Spa & Massage!!!


Ok... The reason why I ended up trying massage is because of mySamsung giving out buy 1 free 1 promo... After my deep tissue sports massage and a facial, indeed I feel more relaxed... I do enjoy the process of massage but it seems to end too quickly with a hefty price for it... I really hope to go for a massage once a month but the cost is too high to sustain... Initially, I am supposed to utilise mySamsung buy 1 free 1 voucher just now but the staff did not redeem it from my mobile... Hence, I can use it again for another buy 1 free 1 session... I should find someone to share with me the ultimate package since the price can be halved lolz...

Well, hopefully I don't get addicted to massage...



My next post should be about Lea Michele's Places album review...

No comments:

Post a Comment