Saturday, July 8, 2017

4 Years...

(4 freaking years...)

I am really grateful that my first job in Genting gave me this beautiful opportunity to visit Bimini... And this picture which was taken at Bimini 4 years ago still lingers in my memory and I don't think I will ever forget it... I really do miss Bimini for some reasons... One of it is probably because of my love for beach... This place is absolutely stunning and every single thing I have done there remains in my mind... Forever...

Thanks to Facebook's memories, one of the picture I took at Bimini pops up and it reminds me of what my life is about 4 years ago... Bimini really taught me a lot of things, such as:

1. The joy of being independent, and learnt how to be independent
2. Became more brave to drive a car because I am forced to drive a cart back in Bimini, alone
3. Initiative to improve my swimming
4. Communicate better with people (well I am an introvert to begin with)



I guess I should just wrap up for today's post :D

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment