Sunday, July 30, 2017

Troubled...

Ok first off, I am not depress but there are something in my mind which really seems to be a burden to me right now... I never had so many thoughts going on in my brain right now, regardless of good or bad, it is just taking its toll on me... And what is the trouble that's troubling me??? My job has the biggest impact...

All these while I questioned myself about my sexuality and it does give me a better insight after all... From meeting gay people, having casual fun, understanding the community, visiting gay saunas and exploring the possibilities, my brain is constantly processing... And because of this thing, I've lost all my concentration on my job, causing delay to the projects and let me be frank, I really have trouble solving even the simplest problem right now... I just can't accept this myself because I am usually not like that... I've lost my determination to solve problems as well and things just got tougher for me when it was not tough to begin with...

I really don't know how much I can cope with my job as of now but I will do my best... How my life should proceed from here??? I would like to have some guidance...



In the end, it is all about myself T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment