Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Truth...

Before I move on to the truth, I must share this story of mine...

There was this cute and semi buffed guy in my gym at Sheraton Imperial KL... To be frank, I did eye on him for quite some time because we tend to meet each other regularly since last month... He may not be muscular or extremely fit, but he does have the meaty feeling which is my sort of preference... As usual, we workout on our own and since the gym was not as huge as it seems, most of the time we are quite close when working out... The first time I saw his face, he was sort of OK or normal to me... Plus he kept his mustache and beard... It looks OK to me as well... But I have no feelings toward him that time... None at all... So the days just goes by as usual...

One night, where everything change, begins at a moment where I accidentally drop off the weights (I did not lock it on the barbell) from the barbell due to exhausted biceps... I was working out on my biceps that day and my biceps suddenly weakened when I took the barbell up and turn around, causing all the weights to fall off... I was kinda embarrassed to be honest and of course, I went to pick up everything... To my luck, one of the weight rolls over to him and he picked it up for me. That was the first time I actually look right into his eyes and said something, which is "Thank You" in this case... After this first incident, we eventually get back to our daily routine and everything is normal...

(To be continued...)



Damn fucking sleepy now... Can't type...

No comments:

Post a Comment