Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Preparation...

My next stage of my love life lies on my next meetup with him... I never expect myself to deeply in love with him like this and this is definitely my only chance to express my feelings for him... Funny thing is, I never do this before and on my very first attempt, it is a guy lolz... For some reason, I am absolutely shameless because this is what real love supposed to feel... If you love someone regardless of gender, grab the opportunity to express your love... Whether it is a success or fail, you know you did it... That's it... And I have to admit that I regret for not expressing it to my crush earlier but at least for now, I have someone else...

I'm not sure what his response will be and I am genuinely scared, happy, excited, anxious, troubled, uneasy, and many more feelings... I can say that he do have a little feelings for me and I really hope he is willing to accept my love by giving me a chance... Plus, he loves to sing, play games and used to watch animes, exactly like me... This somehow is an additional points which indicates that I might have a good chance to give both of us a chance to be loved...

Right now, I am counting every hour towards our next meet up... Every night before I sleep, I will always think about him, thinking about how to express myself, thinking about what should be better for both of us if we get together, and even what I should do if he reject me... I am totally overwhelmed with these thoughts and I really need to get this cleared up as soon as possible...

Although we don't know each other much, but I got a feeling that this is going to be a successful moment for me, where I can be successful on my first try... I just do not know what to type as there are too much things going on in my brain... Fuck it!!!



YOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment