Sunday, June 3, 2018

Nintendo Switch...

I did not buy one (yet) but it is damn fun to play with... Considering the fact that it can be both handheld or TV console game, I really enjoy it... On behalf of my friend, I am currently holding it until he comes back and then only I will pass it over to him... Felt like I am the one that bought it instead lolz...

Playing Resident Evil Revelation 2... I played RER1 before but RER2 gameplay is much more interesting such as Moira can use her flashlight to blind its enemy and hit it while Natalia has a super sensory ability to locate the zombies, allowing Barry to instant kill it from behind... The stealth gameplay in RER2 has improved a lot I have to say...

I told myself in the end... When my home is ready and renovated, I will definitely buy a Nintendo Switch for myself... By then there should be a lot of games as well meanwhile, I will wait for October for Megaman 11... My PS4 will be back!!!



Hatsukoi is a damn gooding song :D

No comments:

Post a Comment