Thursday, September 6, 2018

Interview...

Interview went well yesterday but I did quite badly when I was asked to describe about my strengths lolz... Not sure why I hesitated a little when talking about my strengths but I felt that I should not boast or exaggerate too much on it since I don't like to give people an expression that I am extremely capable but ended up being a sucker... If I am sucks, just admit that I am and learn slowly from there... Although the only point that I managed to present myself well enough is that I can really pick up new things rather fast...

Surprisingly, the CEO was quite interested with me due to the fact that I worked in Genting before... But frankly speaking, I felt a little pressure if I am joining this new company... Why??? Cause all their staffs there are extremely capable and I am totally out of their league... Not sure how far I can push myself to fit into them...

So much thing in my head now and very likely I will get my news tomorrow... It is going to be a havoc in my brain soon...



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment