Wednesday, September 19, 2018

No More Holidays...

Last 2 weeks has been a crazy weekend due to long holidays... But starting from today, it will be a normally hectic 5 days a week work hahahaha!!! No more long breaks boo :(

I guess I should take some days off next month for the sake of creating long weekend break since I still have quite a number of AL to utilise... I have no regret taking leave just to play Two Point Hospital LOLZ!!!



Talking about Two Point Hospital, I have to say it has all the Theme Hospital concept with even more things that made the game challenging, fun and at the same time, addictive... The game was easy at the beginning, but as it progresses, it gets even more challenging and harder to achieve 3 stars... The fun part of this game is not just curing the patients but you have to properly manages the rooms' location to have the patients quickly diagnosed without having them to die before they get their treatment...

I'm not gonna move on with it else I am doing a review for this game... Plus, it has so many in-depth management required in this game and it will be a very long list for me to type out... All I gotta say is this game is fucking addictive xD



TPH GOGOGO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment