Friday, September 7, 2018

State Of Confusion...

I really have so much thing going on my mind if the new company CEO's has an offer for me... I mean, if I am really changing my job right now, there are so many many many many things I have to deal with... It definitely affect both of my current job and my family... Plus, if I am really fortunate enough to be offered, how can I shorten my notice period although shorter notice period would be more beneficial to me in this case... And I have to give up my bonus next year... And I will loses all my incentives during my notice period... And there are so much things going on in my brain now!!!

I really do not know what to expect... Perhaps, I will just continue with what I am doing now...



I don't know what to type liao... My brain is in havoc~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment