Monday, June 17, 2019

It's Coming Back...

Yes... It is coming back to me now... That same feeling I had when I first met "S", then
"J" and now him, "W"... Every night, around 3 or 4 AM, I would be awaken abruptly just because of thinking about them... It is more than enough to make me wide awake thinking about them... I find this effect extremely exhausting cause once I woke up, I can't immediately fall back to sleep... Usually I have to rely on songs or music for an hour before I can get back into slumber... And then, when the alarm rings, I felt HORRIBLE!!!

I really don't know how to cope with these feelings... The worst is when things are unsure, whether it is a yes or no, a successful or a failed one... I understand that it takes time to develop... However, when I set my eyes on something that I really want, I must have it...

I have prayed for God assistance regarding "S"... Then I have prayed for God assistance regarding "J" as well... Now, will there be a 3rd time, praying for God's assistance for my love life on a guy??? Lolz...



Why does it have to be this tough???

No comments:

Post a Comment