Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Oh No...

I have know "N" for at least a year... And given that we met each other for the first time in the sauna, it was rather interesting and fun... After that, he went back to his home and for the next few months, there we meet again at Kuching... This time, I am staying over at his house and I really appreciate the time, energy and even petrol that he spent on me during my stay there... And we went to Kota Kinabalu together, just the two of us and we had a blast island hopping... We laughed a lot... We enjoy our trip a lot... We enjoy accompanying each other a lot... And since we had some fun in the hotel together as well, I would say it was the best trip in my entire life with a guy... No doubt...

Now... Things get complicated... He seems to have fallen for me... I did used to like him when we met for the first time but as time goes by, it diminishes... I don't have much feelings for him... I still like him as who he is but I can't seem to relate myself as a lover to him... I feel kinda bad just by thinking about it... I really do not want him to fall for me too deep and ended up having me telling him the truth... On the other hand, I never have someone in my life which make me feels comfortable as he does but it feels like I am giving up my chances to other girls or guys out there if I ended being with him... Or maybe he is the one and only one in my life that could give me the so called love... What am I supposed to do now???



Am I really ready to commit for it???

No comments:

Post a Comment