Thursday, June 20, 2019

The End...

That's it... Not because I pity but I start to feel that feeling towards him... And I am officially dating someone, through whatsapp message on 20th June 2019... Ok probably not dating, but more of like a starting of something... I would say dating will begin on the first day he land on KL... I really don't know what else to type because I am just too happy about it... He is the type of guy where I would not mind pampering... Given that he is not high maintenance (just a little bit unhygienic), I think this makes us match so well even though he has better style than I do... Next is I am going force him to stop smoking completely even before he hits 28... This is definitely for his own good and most importantly, I don't like smokers...

OK all I ever know is, once he is in KL, this is where everything gonna start...



I'm very lazy to type a long story that's it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment