Friday, August 2, 2019

Being A Model...

One thing that did crosses my mind is being a model as a part-time job... What with this sudden post is because I've been thinking once in a while if working as a part-time modelling would it be a good thing for me or not rather than doing massage... Plus, since I'm working my ass off in getting a pleasant looking body, it won't be a waste as well... Sadly, what I know for sure is there are wayyyyyyyyyyyy more people out there who looks better (body) than I do... Any chance for me to be modelling for a product??? 0.00001% that would be LOLZ!!!

I don't plan to publicise my modelling nature to any of my family and friends as I will be doing it with my boyfriend... If somehow it goes all the way to any of my friends or family, then well, I can just shook them off by saying I'm doing it with my friends for fun only... Whether I get paid or not it doesn't matter as long as I'm really enjoying it :P

There is still a long long way for me to work my body out... Whether I get to be a model is not important but I just want to feel and experience some moment in being a model that's it... Not for fame, not for attention but for experience...



And all this plan will only begin when he comes to KL...

I really need to have my own privacy now... Lolz...


No comments:

Post a Comment