Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Updates...

1. Got myself a box of new underwear... First time trying Renoma brand and it is microfiber... Felt comfortable in it... Gotta test it for gym :P

2. Recently I've been playing this mobile game called Chess Rush... Very similar to what I played in League of Legend's Team Fight Tactics mode...

3. Still waiting for my house...

4. Started to love freeballing while sleeping...

5. So many home expo or fairs for this month... I guess I should be ready for one of it...

6. Yet to find a contractor for renovation.... Only have the perfect idea for my kitchen... Not sure about my living hall... Rooms and toilets do not require any renovation I believe...

7. Trying very very very very very hard to gain mass so my muscles can be visibly growing...



My life is great, just not financially lolz...

Halpppp...

No comments:

Post a Comment