Monday, August 19, 2019

GG-ed...

3rd week of August... Just 2 more weeks to hang on... Struggling with my financial again... Next month, I will have to (MUST) cut my parents allowance... Is not gonna be easy months ahead for me but I still need to live my life through it... When will that time comes??? When will the time where I am debt free comes???

Moving on... It has been 2 busy consecutive week for me... That is why I did not blog for quite some time... The last 2 weeks, I have meeting for my new project... I would say this project sounds very very interesting and it actually might give a good impression to my resume as well... I might consider working for another year or 2 before deciding to change lolz... Well, we should appreciate all the opportunities given in our life...

Once again, my ranting post has come to an end... When will be my next ranting post about financial??? LOLZ!!!



Sorry that I must cut my parents allowance for real these few months...

No comments:

Post a Comment