Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Lol...

Ok not sure what to put for this post's title but here is how the story goes...

I noticed my best friend using one of the gay app since Chinese New Year... I accidentally saw his phone's notification that time... I was a little bit shocked initially but I am OK with it since I am one of them lmaoz... Now the next part...

We went for a trip last weekend and my best friend brought his friend along... Since he is picking me up and his friend, I notice a lot of unusual vibes coming out from them... As I'm sitting behind them, I can see everything clearly... From the way they talk to sharing drinks, that is so typical thing to do for a couple... And probably the most obvious part is when we were all asleep, I somehow notice that they were cuddling together on the bed (we shared the same room but they were using the bed while I'm on the floor xD) and I guess that explains everything... Another obvious thing is when my best friend locked the room together with his friend just for a shower... I mean come on... That would be the most obvious hint if you ask me... Then we had our lunch the next day and head back home...

I somehow tempted to ask my best friend but not sure how to start... Hence, I ask my boyfriend for opinion and he wants me to ask him straight to the point if they are dating... Hence, I decided to ask my best friend how old is his friend first... And after his reply, I jokingly say that as if they were like dating... And BAMMM!!! BINGO!!! He admitted himself and my best friend says since I am one of his closest friends, he don't mind telling me the truth...

Ok now... I don't mind him coming out to me but the next interesting story is, how do I tell him about my boyfriend LOLZ!!! The fact that I am in a long distance relationship for almost a year plus makes it more difficult for him to trust me if I tell him... It just doesn't seems right...

Regardless of what, sooner or later, I will eventually tell him because he is one of my closest friend and I have no intention to keep it among them all...



Thinking what story to tell my best friend about my boyfriend now lol...

9 comments:

  1. Probably he’s suspecting you are gay too. Hahaha... he might just need the confirmation from you only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be less awkward if he suspect me, which is a good thing if I ever tell him the truth hahahaha

      But still, I need a proper timing to tell him about it xD

      Delete
  2. Maybe he’s waiting you to verify his suspicion lol... but I think he’d be ok when u come out to him

    ReplyDelete
  3. But actually this is the best time for you to come out to him. You can just say you too are dating a guy. Cos the longer you wait, he might think that you don’t treasure him as a close friend and come out to him. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't feel he will think that way. Quite difficult to explain why but being best friend for more than 10 years somehow means something.

      Regardless, I have a plan on how to tell him and hopefully that plan will come true hahaha

      Delete
  4. Wow... sounds like you are planning something big to come out to him haha...

    I do hope everything goes as planned

    ReplyDelete