Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Post #777!!!

This post marks my post number seven hundred and seventy seven!!! Actually, this is not the main stuff I want to talk about lol... Back to my main story...

Recently, I came to realisation that I am having some issue with my temper... It was worst last week whereby every single things that does not goes my way or just doesn't seems right will make me feel pissed off... For example, I was working and doing my stuff as usual and suddenly it hangs, or I made some mistake on my work and have to redo the part again... Another example is when I was working out at the gym, whenever I want to use that machine but it was occupied... First machine, fine... Second machine, not so good... Third machine, I lost my mood to do that workout anymore... I just could not help myself being pissed off... Even when I'm walking and somehow someone just passes by where I'm walking towards or someone in front of me is walking slower than me, it ticks me off... There is this constant anger being triggered all the time... Currently, I'm doing slightly better but I still need to control it... Hopefully by next week I'm back to normal hahaha xD

There are still a few things I want to address about but I will leave it to my next posts :P



I miss my boyfriend more and more nowadays :'(

10 comments:

  1. Need some good sexercise to diminish those negative vibes, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexercise definitely would be helpful but hardly find a chance to have one recently :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. When, depends on your availability. Where, preferably your house. But before that, I will appreciate if you have some photos to share haha xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I can’t host. Ouch... and I don’t know how to share my photos with you. Haha...

      Delete
    2. Sadly I can't host as well for now. If you have Wechat or any messenger you comfortable with? Haha

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete