Tuesday, August 18, 2020

YESSSSSSSS!!!

I was absolutely delighted when I have achieved a new milestone:


One of the main reason is I never hit above 66kg in my entire life, which made me feel so happy about it... I feel like I am getting closer to 70kg very soon... Another thing is my body fat is dropping from 18% to 17% and now 16.5%... I can't wait to see myself goes below 15%...

Frankly speaking, this drastic result that I'm having now was due to my diet changes and after taking protein supplements for 2 weeks... Didn't expect it to have such a huge impact on my progress and I feel more motivated than ever now xD

Probably I will continue to bulk up till end of next month, then start to go for cutting hehehe~~~



Let's pump it up!!!

3 comments:

  1. WoW... congrats. This call for a celebration lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celebrating with fatty and sweet stuff HAHAHAHAHAHA

      Delete
  2. Celebrating with yummy food or do anything that you like to do hahaha

    ReplyDelete