Monday, September 21, 2020

Update #4721976462784464

 


Ok... Just took this pic yesterday and got my body result checked... My weight did not increase for the week but my body fat did drop a little compared to my previous' week result... Guess that I need to work harder this week to see some better results... Just hope that my body fat does not increase for this week T_T
And one thing worth celebrating... MY ABS IS SHOWING A LITTLE!!!!! OMGGGGG T______T
(Yet still I have to struggle with the fat on my waist -.-)

Ok besides my body progress, I had my HIV test done last Saturday... Of course as usual, it is negative... If it is positive, probably I will be depressed as hell and this post will be a long ass post instead... So to whoever reading this, always keep yourself safe!!!

Apart from that, I was extremely horny for the past 2 weeks... When I am horny, even my hands will not do the job... What I need is real sex... OK I had my session last Friday and it was satisfying... I was bottoming for someone that time and I thought it had satisfied my craving for sex... Sadly I just realise, I am still craving for sex, not being a bottom, but being a top... I guess being a versatile has its good and its bad >.<
I know I should not engaged too much on sexual activities due to safety of my boyfriend but I promised I will always keep myself checked and safe...

My house is progressing well and I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that I can move in by end of October (Oh God please please please)... I just want my own freedom and please make sure everything goes smoothly...

I guess that's all for today's update... Probably the closest thing I'm looking forward to is Blackpink's album on October 2nd... And I think I will be quite busy arranging my furniture delivery this month end...



ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow... can see abs. That’s a huge improvement! Congrats.

    Hmm... Satisfying yet still craving? Maybe it’s a good thing. When you see your bf, you’ll be like a hungry wolf and I can imagine all the fireworks which both of you will create. It’ll be a wonderful sight to see, but sadly I won’t be able to partake nor see haha... nonetheless, everything happens for a reason. Just hold on there. Keep yourself occupied and look forward in meeting up your boyfriend. I’m sure he will appreciate your sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks haha. Just a little bit but ya it is still some progress xD

    I'm pretty sure I will go wild with him as I miss him too much. You won't get to see but you can imagine I xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you are progressing, it is more difficult to improve as you are reaching your goal. Whatever it is, you really look fine

    As for your bf, he’s a very lucky chap. Accumulate your urge. It’s gonna be worth it. Ahhh... and I was hoping that I can witness the historical moment... hahaha... or partake in your union in future. Lol... wishing thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess my only problem is diet haha. Constant workout should not be a major problem for me since I enjoy it. If I take good care of my diet, probably I will reach my goal even faster xD

      I will try to keep my urge for a week if I know I'm going to meet him. But even if it is 2 days, that's good enough for me hahahahaha

      Delete
    2. Hang in there. Explode yourself only when you meet your bf. Lite up the room with fireworks. Hahaha... it’ll be worth it.

      As for your body... perhaps increasing muscles will make the fat look insignificant hahaha... so just bulk up. Eat whatever you want but don’t over do it. Live life to the fullest and don’t “torture” yourself hahaha... would love to see how you progress in near future ;-)

      Delete
  4. Hold on... what’s the meaning of this post’s title?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just throwing in some random number lololol

      Delete
    2. Hmm... you sure no meaning? Haha... but ok la, if you say so lol

      Delete