Sunday, September 27, 2020

Hmmmmm...

Recently I felt that my muscle tend to be more firm or stiff... It feels nice but at the same time, my body needs a massage badly... It is like tiring but not aching/sore... Kinda hard to describe but I don't feel uncomfortable at all, just tiring... Really wish to find some good cheap massage to keep the lethargy away... Sadly, no massages are cheap lol...

I am trying to achieve 4 days straight workout before a rest day... Seriously, how does those bodybuilders workout everyday weiii??? Crazy weiii... Now, I need to keep track of my workout and rest day so that I can give my muscles some good rest... Must not over exert my muscles!!! And on top of weight training, I need to include more cardios from now on... Need to get rid of my spare tyres T____T



Dear fats please have mercy on me!!!

3 comments: