Thursday, September 3, 2020

Quick Update!!!

Ok it has been quite some time since I update my body pic in this blog... So here it goes:


Kind of happy with my progress right now as I am constantly gaining weight which I wanted for quite some time... Hope to see better results in the future with the help of protein supplements...

Next... My house renovation goes well so far (except the wrong paint I picked for the first time)... Can't wait to get the rest done so I can start moving in all the furnitures and electrical appliances that I have bought... And most importantly, I can move in and stay... Dear freedom!!! I've been longing for you!!!

Next... My planned holiday should be on end October... I'm going to visit my boy one last time before he comes to KL and enjoy all the food that I did not try last time there... Just hope that this covid stuff remain peaceful for these 2 months...

I guess that's all for now... Tomorrow is my rest day yayyyyyyy~~~



I am so fucking hungry right now lolololol

4 comments: