Monday, November 16, 2020

Why???

Something stupid happened to me yesterday night... I was having my shabu-shabu dinner and at one point, I wanted to eat the tofu that has been boiled for like quite a period of time... As usual, I scoop it out from the pot, placed it on my spoon and was ready to eat it... And that's when the worst thing happened... I accidentally slurp the tofu too hard (it was rather a small piece by the way, not a big one) and it went straight into my throat and not my mouth... It sounds normal right??? Not when the tofu was fucking hot and the tofu absorbed all the hot soup and it just got stucked between my throat with the burning sensation on going... At that time, I just notice that I did not get any drinks and it was quite a torture for me in my throat... I just went to grab a few drinks and try very hard to sooth it with those cold drinks...

Now... After all the struggles, I'm having a sore throat sensation... It has the same sore throat feeling but I am very very sure it is not sore throat but a burnt throat... I just hope that it will recover quickly... And I hope it is not a serious matter...



Even a small piece of tofu can cause so much damage to me -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment