Wednesday, November 4, 2020

1st November 2020!!!

1st November 2020 marks the special day for me... One of my lifetime goal has been checked and I am absolutely happy about it... Was supposed to write this post on that day itself but I was totally busy with unpacking stuff, cleaning, sorting stuff out and etc etc etc... Now, most of the things are done just left with a few stuffs to buy...

My first 2 nights of sleep was not so good because of the new environment but last night was really good... I think I have adapted to the house now, and totally in love being naked all the time in the house except heading to the yard lol... The freedom that I wanted for so long is finally here... Felt absolutely fantastic :D

My life is even better when I got the internet installed in the house... My next thing to do is deploy my PS4 and play it tonight haha... Next is to buy a long ethernet cable for my PC... So many minor stuff to care with but I am happy about it... Oh yes, and I am still deciding what hand wash to buy for the house lol...

Basically I have nothing much left to buy, and no major cleaning required... Just once in a while, I will wipe here and there or sweep and mop the floor every 2 or 3 days... Will post some pics soon lol!!!



Need to do some cleaning now >.<

1 comment: