Sunday, December 27, 2020

Hmmmm...

I've been working with my current company for 5 years and since last year, I have been browsing for some new opportunities but none of it really interest me... Not to say that my current company is not good just that I know my boss is leaning toward on working this big project (which I have been doing since last year end) that earns big bucks... If you ask me, isn't that a good thing since your boss is earning so much and they can pay us employee better (bigger bonus as well)??? These are the problems that made me question myself if I should continue on...

When I started doing this new project, I really struggled a lot... It was so bad till the extent that I confront my boss and told him that I really could not continue on anymore... Of course, my boss persuaded me and ask me to stay for a month before he reassign me to other job (yet I worked for a year now lol)... I was so devastated that time and I told my boss that need to take a break from working at my client's office for awhile... I'm so glad I made that decision and after that break, things were slightly better for me...

The second problem which concerns me is how interesting the job could be... I've been working for so many years and most of the things I've been doing was enjoyable... Therefore, I can achieve my tasks given successfully... But in this project, I can only say that not even a single thing is enjoyable for me... It was purely related with insurance and to me, I don't really like doing jobs related with financing (this includes banking stuff)... It was a pain in the ass... Sadly, financing related stuff earns the most for IT company lol...

Finally, the biggest problem is this project has been delayed for too long... Not sure if I need to stay for another year here and I really really really do not want to stay in this project for too long... This project is too bored and uninteresting for me... Like SERIOUSLY BORED...

So, I applied for this job 2 weeks ago and I got a response from them for an interview tomorrow... I wonder what will happen if I got an offer from this new company??? xD



Ranting done. Time to move on :P

2 comments:

  1. All the best. Whatever it is, do update us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly to say I am not their candidate. Guess I still have to stick to this boring job xD

      Delete