Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Weeeeeeee~~~

My brother suddenly bought me a new PC instead of buying for himself... Not sure why when my old PC still works fine and perfectly for me and I was planning to continue using that initially... Well, since my brother insisted to buy, I will just take it with my arms wide open HAHAHAHAHAHA...

My last research on computer was like 4 to 5 years ago... To my surprise, so much had changed... Never expect to see such a small hard disk (and it is SSD) and almost everything has shrink in size... Even the PC casing nowadays are glass tempered on one side... Totally flabbergasted...
Since I need a place to store the specification of my new PC for future reference (or just in case somebody ask me lol), here it goes:


Processor: INTEL CORE i5 10400F
Motherboard: GIGABYTE B460M H
GPU: AMD GIGABYTE RX 5500XT OC 4GB
RAM: CORSAIR VENGENCE LPX 3200 8GB x 2
Hard Disk: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 512GB
PSU: COOLERMASTER MWE BRONZE V2 650W
Casing: COOLERMASTER MASTERBOX K501L RGB



Kinda enjoy playing some games with the new PC... So smooth and fast xD

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it’s gonna be a great WFH experience. Can play cool games and probably watch some awesome clips too :p

    ReplyDelete