Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 Summary!!!

This year is definitely the most memorable year for me... Definitely something worth noting down to sum up my 2020 and welcoming the 2021, with a hope that it will be better for everyone :D


I really wanted to buy my own house since 3 to 4 years ago... Unfortunately that time, with my meagre salary I could not afford any of them... Even if I found some cheaper ones, the layout is not what I really love... As time passes by, month by month, I will try to browse for new properties... None of them caught my attention until 2 years ago, I found my dream house... It is small but it comes with 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms which is something I wanted... Those cheaper properties I found previously was either loft or SOHO... I have never been that excited to buy my very first house... It is definitely a dreams come true for me... And on 1st of November, it marks the day where I moved in and live alone in my house... I can proudly say that I am able to check off one of my life goal :D


Covid-19... Needless for me to say, this is definitely one hell of pandemic that strikes the entire world... Nobody could escape and the worst part, it is still ongoing while I'm typing this post... The only advice that I can give to everyone, please please please keep yourself safe and avoid any unnecessary outings to reduce the risk of getting infected...


Well... That's all I wanna express for the end of 2020... Wish that everyone's resolution for 2021 will be fulfilled... 



As for me, all I wish for is to earn more money so I can clear off all my debts T_T

2 comments:

  1. Stay at home. Work at home. Workout at home!! Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay yes. Work yes. Workout maybe once in a while XD

      Delete