Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Ohhh...

So after working with this project for a year plus, I am officially moving out from it and work on another project next month onwards... Not sure if it is a good or bad thing because basically, I will be doing the same thing like what I did for my current project... Nothing less, nothing more, just under different manager and different company... As this is a completely new project, I will have to do all the stuff from the beginning till the end (of course I'm not alone xD)...

Here comes my sad story... My boss just announced that our bonus will be postponed until further notice and we no longer get our incentives... On top of that, most of the benefits are no longer valid, and the still valid ones will have the amount reduced... I understand that it was a tough year in 2020 and it was not easy for everyone... Occasionally, there will be some recruitment company or staff from the company itself contacted me for a job opportunity but I don't find them interesting... To me right now, an interesting project is what I'm looking forward to... Something that is to my liking or interest, and something that I would enjoy doing and learning at the same time (not like insurance lolz)... My boss told me that he really hope that I will stick longer throughout this tough time with him... To be honest, he is a good boss and he really take very good care of his employees... I could not deny that and this is the reason why I'm still working for him... It will be better if he assign me to a more interesting project HAHA!!!

Ok... That's all I wanna update... Hopefully my next post is a picture xD



LONG WEEKEND AHEAD COMING SOON WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO~~~

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a good start for 2021. I’m happy for you.

    Looking forward to your next post but then seeing the real thing is better to just seeing a picture here lol

    ReplyDelete