Friday, February 12, 2021

Happy Chinese New Year 2021!!!

It is the time of the year again where all Chinese will celebrate... The only differences is, we can't visit as much as we used to and basically it means we collect lesser angpows for this year and all parents saves more money cause they give lesser as well hahaha xD

Honestly, I really felt something missing for the first day of CNY... Usually, I will be gambling at this hour and eat/drink plenty of stuff... But now, it is just like an ordinary day for me... In fact, I am desperate for some mahjong and visiting my friends' house which is not likely going to happen...

Regardless, I would like to wish everyone a healthy and wealthy year of 2021!!!


Ok now one thing I really really really wanted to rant about... Starting from today, gyms are allowed to operate as usual BUT WHY SHOWER ROOM ARE CLOSED FOR USAGE!!! ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME?!?!?! When I read this, I felt so pissed off and because of this, I decided to continue on freezing my membership until the showers are open... The fact that I have to pay the same monthly membership fee yet they closed most of the facilities and services does not justify this at all... Therefore, my only choice is to continue freezing it to avoid paying something I am not getting...



What should I do for this new year???

No comments:

Post a Comment