Sunday, February 21, 2021

Quick Rant...

Ok so I just moved to this new project and given the tight timeline, I understand that I am required to help them since that is the purpose of having me there but I feel that the timeline is way too unreasonable and I'm not sure who is not doing the right job at this point but if you expect me to work on something that I am not responsible of to begin with does not make any senses at all...

Therefore, I do not mind helping anyone at all but if you expect me to work during the weekends, I am so sorry that there is a limit to it and if you are unhappy with it, complain it to my boss... Given that you all are too used to working at such odd hours (like 10pm onwards) due to your inconvenience does not mean I have to follow your time as I prefer to work before 9pm...

Finally, if you all expect me to help you on something so last minute with the due date being tomorrow, I will but sorry to say it could be a half assed work because frankly speaking, my mind do not work that way :)



Meeting start gotta go for now ranting end xD

No comments:

Post a Comment