Tuesday, May 18, 2021

BL Dramas...

During my long holiday last week, I binge watch a lot of BL dramas... For some reason, whatever happens in the drama will very unlikely to happen in reality... That feeling you can see or feel in the drama is just something that close to impossible in reality... Not sure how to put it but ya, I finally understand why so many people  (both male and female) love watching BL dramas now... To me, apart from romantic scenes, bed scenes with 2 guys (shirtless) is a compulsory element in BL dramas... It does spice up and elevate the drama to a different level... OK I better stop here or else I am getting hornier by thinking of it lol...

Whatever I watched and felt from a BL drama is definitely something what every guy wants to experience... The most recent BL drama I watched is called "Because of You" and one of the main male lead cast is a Korean acting in a Taiwan BL drama...





Too bad I'm not an actor else I can have a chance to act in a BL drama with hot guys like them HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

2 comments:

  1. You don’t want to be in a drama... real life interactions is much more better. But then, in real life, not everything is rosey... there will be ups and downs, more drama then dramas so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real life drama are never good things to begin with. So better stick to drama's drama xD

      Delete