Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Wesak Day!!!

So happy that tomorrow is a public holiday... I should have took 2 days off (Thursday & Friday) so I can get another long weekend but due to my tight deadlines, I am only able to take 1 day instead... Anyway, there are still a lot of holidays that falls on Tuesday or Thursday xD

Recently, due to my work, I can feel that my body is getting weaker... I was feeling unwell (not fever thank God) quite frequently since then and I know it is impacting my health in so many ways... Besides of physically weak, I was facing some mental breakdown for a period of time but I am slightly better now... Not sure how long I can keep this composure because it has been going on and off... I have to remind myself that I am just doing what I am capable of, and don't give any fuck to what other people say as long as I do my job well... This is all I can do for now...

Currently my body is screaming for gym so badly... For some reason, home cardio workout does not gives me the satisfaction at all... I don't feel as motivated as I used to be in doing home cardio workout nowadays... In fact, I am craving for weighted workouts... It feels like my body wants to hold weight rather than doing cardio... Probably I should consider finding some weights so I can do my workouts at home whenever I want... And yes... I hate my condo for shutting down the gym... Fuck you!!!




FUCK I WANT TO GYM SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment