Thursday, May 6, 2021

Updates #9342569275

OK just a random update post about myself... Here it goes...

I've been hunger, or perhaps deprived of sex as I did not engage in any of it for almost 2 months (or more)... Therefore, I've been eagerly seeking for one but as usual, no luck in getting any... So all I can say is go with the flow...

Apart from that, I've been very busy with my work... So far so good (not as bad as previously) but I still tend to have the thoughts of quitting this project... The only possible way for me to quit the project now is by resigning which I really can't afford to lose this job... I've been hunted by some job headhunters and they approached me with some job opportunities... However, none of them really interest me and I felt uncomfortable working in financial related stuff for now... I was trying to look for more interesting stuff (in IT field as well) and hopefully, I can find one as soon as possible before my current project starts to kill me :')

As for my physique, it seems like my chest is building up quite well... I can clearly see some improvement on my inner-chest and that actually excites me lol... On top of that, my deltoid is shaping up as well, making my shoulder looks more muscular... What surprises me the most is that I managed to gained my weight back from 65kg to 68kg... Given that my targeted weight is 70kg, it seems like I am getting closer to it more... Overall, my upper body part looks more fit and sadly to say, I still have a long way to go for my lower body (abs and leg)... For my arms, I don't see any improvements yet for now... In the end, I am quite satisfied with how my body is growing right now...

Talking back about this pandemic, Malaysia will be undergoing its 3rd Movement Control Order... The only thing that affects me from this MCO is basically the closure of gym... Luckily my condo's gym is still operating else I will be screaming...

That's all for today... Hopefully my next post will be a pictured post >.<



I don't feel motivated to work at all lolololol...

4 comments: