Wednesday, August 4, 2021

LOL!!!

I recall there was a period in the early days where I started to research a lot about swimming pools... That time, I do not know how to swim at all and I was very intrigued with swimming out of a sudden... Therefore, whenever I saw pictures or videos of swimming pool, my passion to learn swimming starts to grow stronger everyday until the very first day I stepped to a public pool, that is when I started to learn swimming... It took me around half a year to learn the basics such as floating and breathing control... To my surprise, I never hire any coach or trainer for my swimming lessons... I learn all of it by myself, alone in the public pool, waddling like a duck and trying to get my techniques right... I even remember there was once I almost drowned myself in Bukit Jalil Aquatic Center (it was a deep pool) when I just started to learn swimming lol... Frankly speaking, I totally did not regret learn to swim although it was a little bit late for me to learn hahaha xD

Now... Recently... I'm not sure if I'm being possessed or what but artistic gymnastic piqued my interest... It felt exactly the same as when I started to be interested in swimming... I tend to research, watch videos of how people train for it and I feel like it is something that I would be interested to learn... Well, I can say it is due to some influence from the hot guys in Tokyo Olympics artistic gymnasts HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I really have the urge to learn artistic gymnastics now... I am the type of a person that once I lock my eyes on to something, I must die die also try it... And very likely, once I started it, I will make it as a hobby of mine like swimming xD

The only concern now for me is there are very limited venues for me to train regularly as we need the proper equipment for artistic gymnastic... The closes one that I can rely on is at PJ... How lehhh :')



Why am I only interested in these at such an old age lolololol

3 comments: