Sunday, August 29, 2021

Okayyy...

There is this guy I know recently (have not met before and knew him for a month) and I always thought I am the type of guy who can be overly attached or obsessive over the guy I love... However, this guy, is like a next level of me... I thought I am bad enough until I know this guy lol...

So the story is, this guy DM me via IG and he told me that he knows about me via Tinder... I never match him in Tinder so I don't really know who he is until I saw his DM... Since he say he wants to befriend me, I added him on IG and we proceed with our usual conversation like getting to know each other... Strangely enough, as time goes by, he is being overly attach to me... I mean, we never even meet before... I never even flirt with him nor express any interest to him, but he always try to assume I am his other half/partner... At first, I thought he was joking but it seems like he taking it too seriously about it now... I have clearly told him that we are just friends but he always try to force the thoughts that we are in relationship or something... I may misinterpret his intention but frankly speaking, it starts to become uncomfortable for me... If he continues on like this for another week, I guess I have no choice but to be a little harsh on him...


I've been chatting up with a few guys that are my type recently (purely just to be friends) but none of them are interested to meet up with me... Meanwhile, those that I never meet before (and not so of my type) are so eager to meet up with me... Why is making new friends so difficult nowadays or was it my problem actually??? =.=



Hoping for some interesting things to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment