Sunday, August 1, 2021

Quick Random Update...

1. Was at the supermarket with my mom and suddenly saw a tall, hot guy... He basically has that figure which makes me swoon... And the next minute, he was walking with his girlfriend... Such a bummer lol...

2. Yesterday was doing my usual house cleaning chores... Was rinsing the mop and while I try to dry it, I broke the mop -.-

3. Before I took my 2nd dose of vaccination, I was quite motivated to do some home cardio workout... After that, I'm just too lazy... Still prefer to lift weights lmaoz...

4. Suddenly have the urge to do some furniture shopping... Sadly now MCO they are not allowed to open :'(

5. Wanted to shop for some cheap and nice sleeveless shirts... Still hesitating a lot >.>

6. One of my kasut I wear to work koyak... Now have to wear my gym shoe to work... Means I need to buy another new shoe for my gym T___T

7. Recently I'm feeling a little bit weird... I tend to lose my appetite and always feeling under the weather... However, when I started eating, my appetite just comes back and I can eventually eat a lot as usual... Why ahhh??? xD

8. I wanted to swim...



OK random updates complete!!!


1 comment:

  1. Really random… let’s see what 2x vaccinated ppl can do when PM make his announcement soon :p

    ReplyDelete