Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Updates...

Things were progressing quite well between me and him... After we matched in Tinder, I decided to bring our conversation to Whatsapp... Among all the guys I met in Tinder, I would say he is the very first one that willing to share photos without me asking, which gives me a sense of affirmation that he had interest on me but I will not confirm that until I asked him myself... Based on our conversation so far, I still barely get enough information about what he was interested about me but hopefully, he will reveal it himself rather than having me asking... Before I'm going to ask him directly, I am planning to meet him up for a dinner this week so that I can see if he is comfortable with me or not xD

I think I will be a little nervous on meeting him up after such a long time... There are so many questions I wanted to ask and I don't even know if I have any guts to do so...  And I can't believe that it has been a long time since I have insomnia... Usually I will have insomnia when I fall in love lolz...

All I hope for now is he don't find me annoying or have any negative impression towards me... I tried not to message him too regularly although I really wanted to... Why am I like this??? :')



Hoping for something good to happen this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment