Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Recovery & Final Decision...

Last week before I got my treatment, I realised that my health was severely affected from Syphilis... Apart from the rashes, it actually does induce some fever which is why I tend to feel very unpleasant, in a way that I know I feel feverish but it never hit me hard... On top of that, I felt fatigue most of the time... Eventually after a test, the report came out and I was indeed re-infected with Syphilis... The bacteria count for my re-infected test was way much higher than my first test which the doctor was quite surprised as well... Of course, I took my first treatment dose last week (this time, I need to take 3 doses, once weekly) and I totally feel way much better... Besides from being less fatigue and no sign of feverish, my rashes was not so visible and the best thing is my foreskin does not have any lesions easily now... It really gave me a lot of relief at this point and I feel like a normal person now... It was both physically and mentally exhausting when dealing with STD...

Seeing myself recovering at this point is definitely a good start... I may not know what gonna happen next so I will just live on with the flow...


Now, the fact that I am recovering well helps me to make a rational decision... I have came to a conclusion which took me 2 weeks and that is to resign from my current job... I am in the midst of looking for a new job in the meantime but it should not stop me from resigning anytime I wanted... The main reason I am making this decision is for the benefit of my mental health... I realise that if you are not enjoying your job, there is no point to put so much effort on doing it well since nothing rewarding will be coming out from it with the fact that it does put a huge amount of stress and unwanted pressure from it... Of course every job has its stress but if this is not an enjoyable stress, it will never give you the satisfaction from it... Hence, I told myself that my next job should be something new, or entertaining, or some field related with my interests... I will not bound myself to a job that will keep me unhappy... And frankly speaking, my sixth sense tells me that the direction of how this project goes is not gonna be good lolz...

There are a few more reasons that made me wanted to resign so I don't think I should hesitate anymore for the benefit of myself...




Will I be able to secure a job after my resignation??? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment