Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Dealing With Depression...

Just for a quick update. It has been a month since I am trying to battle my depression and as of now, things are getting slightly better for me. I am able to enjoy my usual routine such as going back to gym more frequently and have better appetites. Since I had raised my concern to my current boss, my workload was reduced by more than half and generally I am just focusing on one thing. It was still a tough one but if compared to my other colleagues, their tasks are much more exhausting compared to mine.

I wanted to help them as much as I can but with my current condition, I knew I can't even if I volunteered. In fact, I might just make things worst. Hence, I rather be one giving bad impression instead of making the whole team look bad. I admit that I am being selfish right now but other than this, I really do not know what to do.

Honestly, all I ever wish was to have a long break before I start my new job. I just want to enjoy a long break but I don't think I will have that luxury. Even better if I get to travel for vacations. I just want to have some peace for my mind.



Can I find my peace till the day I start my new job???

No comments:

Post a Comment