Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Uneasy Feeling...

I've been having this uneasy feeling for quite some time and it just keeps bugging me everyday... Is hard to explain how it feels like because for a moment, it pulls me into a void and the next moment, it just goes away... It's like when the feelings hit me, I just don't feel like do or think of anything... I just want everything to feel blank and empty, being absorbed into a void... My mind is telling me not to think of anything during that period... I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing... I am not even sure if this is related with depression at this point... I tend to loses all my energy and focus when that happens... It confuses me, which also making me worry about my own mental health as well... Or perhaps, I just have too much thoughts in my mind right now that I do not want to think about it at all cause it exhaust me by thinking of it...

I can feel that this will give me further mental exhaustion if it continues on... I really need to do something about it...



Should I really seek for a psychologist???

No comments:

Post a Comment