Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby~~~

(The World's Chubbiest Girl!!!)

Hehe~~~ Suddenly, I got the feeling to post a baby pic that my mom babysit... Well, she is so darn cute... There is no reason I must not post about her... Haha...

Well, let me intro some about this little girl... Her name is Ching Ching and she is the chubbiest baby that my mom ever babysit... She is extremely talkative and loves to fight with the other elder baby that my mom babysit... Sometimes,it is hard to control her because she is stubborn... From her look, she is actually kinda naughty... Since she is naughty, she is definitely playful and active... Currently, she is just 2 years old (Or maybe 3 years old... I forgot!!! >.<)... She loves to watch cartoon... Whenever my parents or me changes the channel while she was watching, she will start shouting and screaming... Besides that, she loves her pacifier so much that she place it on her mouth most of the time... To me, she is the dustbin because whatever thing that we eat, she will eat along too... She is not choosey with the food she ate too... Lastly, all I can say about her is that she is superbly cute until you met her personally... LOL!!! Oh... Anyway, the person that sits behind that cute little baby is actually me... LOL... Well... Is kinda late now... Got to go to sleep... Thats all for today's story from me... Hehe~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment