Thursday, December 18, 2008

Beautiful...

(Perfect Scenery of My Life~~~)

Ok... Now, I am really free as I have finish all the assignments and done all presentations... Waaaaah~~~ It was one hell of works to do before this... So darn busy... But now... I'm back... Free to post again... LOL~~~

Well, the pic is also a pic I took from Langkawi (Basically, I'm not the one that took it because I'm inside the pic too!!!)... I dunno why I just can't forget the trip... It's like so precious to me... Whenever I free, I will look through the pics again and remind back of those sweet memories... Anyway, I have a reason of uploading this pic... On my first glance, this pic is catchy because from the angel and the sunlight position brings out a really wonderful, sweet, perfect effects to the pics... No wonder one of my friend use this pic in his MSN... LOL... Now I understand what make him like this pic so much... Those sands, the sea view, reflection of the sunlight is also included... It was a perfect scenery to me... Lovely and relaxing... Thats why when I saw this pic, it reminds me of those things again (Yes... The things again~~~)...

Well, one of the reason I can't forget this trip is mainly because this trip is my very first trip I had with my friends... Yes!!! I MEAN IT!!! VERY FIRST TIME WITH MY FRIENDS!!! So I hope who read this get so surprise over me... Lol... Usually, I rarely like to go out for vacation unless my parents going... But, this trip seems special to me so I went... Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, I went to Langkawi around December 10 or 11, after SPM and few weeks later...

Haha... I think I talk too much liao... All I talk is just about the trip and me... Hope those who reading this will not get bored >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment