Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baleno-Chan~~~

(My name is Baleno-Chan... Nice to meet you~~~)


This is the whale that only can buy from Baleno... Yes, Baleno... The shop that sells clothes... This whale is actually Baleno signature logo or something... But, It is undeniable that this whale is cute... Basically, my brother and me named it Baleno-Chan... Is a norm for we otaku's adding -chan here -chan there... Lol~~~

This whale is some kind of limited edition doll... Now, you can hardly find it unless they are going to sell it again... Luckily my bro manage to kidnap one of it back home before it was out of stock... Well, it is kinda fluffy and soft as you can just squeeze it and hug it... Kinda comfy when holding it... But sadly to say, I only took Baleno-Chan directly of his face... So, if any of you interested in this whale, remember to visit Baleno shop frequently to get a hand on it... For your information, I am NOT promoting Baleno anyway, just wanna share my cute cute funny funny weird weird dolls that my house have to everyone... Currently, Baleno-Chan is living on my brother's car... A unique house for him... :P

After all of the things I wrote, I feel like I crap alot... Well, I have no choice because I am kinda free now... Exam coming yet I am still so relax and enjoying my study week... LOL!!! Study??? Maybe a day before my paper la... LOL~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment